More From Danny McBride
- "It’s awesome to see something like ‘Inception’, which is just mind-blowing and amazing, and it actually resonates with the audiences. I feel like that’s rare."
- "Jody Hill, who I created ‘Eastbound And Down’ and ‘Fist Foot Way’ with, was my best man at my wedding."
- "Confidence and a good sense of humor can usually win a chick over."
More In Cool
- "I think all jocks have a sensitive side. It’s just, will they show it to anybody? Will they let their guard down and stop being tough and the cool jock guy around their friends, or just relax? I don’t know if it’s best to say opening up, but just relax and really say what you’re actually thinking, and not what you think people want to hear."― Channing Tatum
- "I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally."― Dave Chappelle
- "My family moved – first to Washington, D.C., and then, in the spring of 1975, to Lebanon, where my father worked as a diplomat at the American embassy. My parents were enthusiastic about the move, so my older brother and I felt like we were off to some place kind of cool."― Greg Kinnear