More From Danielle Steel
- "I studied literature design and fashion design."
- "I am endlessly busy, bringing up five young kids, and trying to keep up with the three older ones. I still spend most of my life driving car pools."
- "It’s been very hard, after being mostly a mom, to develop an adult life of my own. And not being married anymore, I have to come up with challenges."
More In Success
- "When somebody has an enormous success in this culture, people start asking two questions, which are ‘What are you doing now?’ and ‘How are you going to beat that?’ And I have to say, I love the assumption that your intention is to beat yourself constantly – that you’re in battle against yourself."― Elizabeth Gilbert
- "For me, I don’t feel it is a success in the career to be the pretty woman; career success comes from being characters who tell us something about the truth."― Emmanuelle Beart
- "From 7 in the morning to 11 at night, I was reading. I don’t think one can find any other time in one’s life to be left alone so much to read in peace like that."― Mohsen Makhmalbaf