More From Danielle Steel
- "In my late teenage years, I developed a real passion for it, and wrote a lot of poetry."
- "It’s been very hard, after being mostly a mom, to develop an adult life of my own. And not being married anymore, I have to come up with challenges."
- "People are much more inclined to believe and say bad things about you if you’re famous."
More In Hope
- "You never know what movie I will be in next, but let’s just hope it’s sells (for my sake at least)!"― Cameron Diaz
- "I hope we will not so characterize religious people as being so narrow and so biased towards people not of their own religion that they cannot even work with them in this common cause to which you say they are committed."― Barney Frank
- "My dad said, ‘The thing that I was told that was really helpful was that I mustn’t be afraid of the things I was afraid of when I was five years old’. The shock of his childhood had put him in this defensive crouch against the world, and he needed to know that he had a nice wife and kids and it wasn’t the same any more."― Tom Hooper