More From Daniel Libeskind
- "Winning a competition in architecture is a ticket to oblivion. It’s just an idea. Ninety-nine per cent never get built."
- "Cities are the greatest creations of humanity."
- "I studied architecture in New York. So, really I was very moved, like everyone else, to try to contribute something that has that resonance and profundity of it means to all of us."
More In Experience
- "What is the essence of America? Finding and maintaining that perfect, delicate balance between freedom “to” and freedom “from.”"― Marilyn vos Savant
- "I’m not particularly precious about the theatrical experience any more."― Edward Norton
- "I don’t think I even knew how big we were at the time. It was mad. I gained a lot through East 17 and I’m grateful for being able to have that experience."― Brian Harvey