More From Daniel Libeskind
- "Winning a competition in architecture is a ticket to oblivion. It’s just an idea. Ninety-nine per cent never get built."
- "To provide meaningful architecture is not to parody history but to articulate it."
- "There are more people living in Lower Manhattan now than before the terrorist attacks. That’s faith for you. There’s such a strong spirit here."
More In Experience
- "I always find it kind of embarrassing, kind of funny, and kind of exciting. In New York I’m recognized a lot, although nobody says anything. You know, they stare at you just a second too long. But in Paris it’s not as commonplace to be recognized."― Marc Jacobs
- "Performing is a profound experience, at least for me."― James Taylor
- "I didn’t fully realize it at the time, but the goal of my life was profoundly molded by this experience – to help produce, in the next generation, more Mother Teresas and less Hitlers."― Elisabeth Kubler-Ross