More From Daniel Libeskind
- "There are more people living in Lower Manhattan now than before the terrorist attacks. That’s faith for you. There’s such a strong spirit here."
- "And then, build a bustling wonderful city of the 21st century, with a restoration of a spectacular skyline, which Manhattan, of course, needs. So, that is really the design as a whole."
- "To provide meaningful architecture is not to parody history but to articulate it."
More In Experience
- "I loved making ‘The Hunger Games’ – it was the happiest experience of my professional life. Lionsgate was supportive of me in a manner that few directors ever experience in a franchise: they empowered me to make the film I wanted to make and backed the movie in a way that requires no explanation beyond the remarkable results."― Gary Ross
- "Every film is its own experience, its own planet, its own family. It seems infinite when you’re working on it, and then it’s suddenly very finite, and it’s done."― Diane Lane
- "Being in love is the only transcendent experience."― Armistead Maupin