More From Daniel Libeskind
- "And then, build a bustling wonderful city of the 21st century, with a restoration of a spectacular skyline, which Manhattan, of course, needs. So, that is really the design as a whole."
- "Life it is not just a series of calculations and a sum total of statistics, it’s about experience, it’s about participation, it is something more complex and more interesting than what is obvious."
- "I studied architecture in New York. So, really I was very moved, like everyone else, to try to contribute something that has that resonance and profundity of it means to all of us."
More In Architecture
- "We are stymied by regulations, limited choice and the threat of litigation. Neither consultants nor industry itself provide research which takes architecture forward."― Arthur Erickson
- "Every building is a prototype. No two are alike."― Helmut Jahn
- "In any architecture, there is an equity between the pragmatic function and the symbolic function."― Michael Graves