More From Daniel Greenberg
- "Technology will eventually destroy the way schools are run now."
- "Educators are still spending way too much time trying to control what kids learn, bending the content to their own purposes, hoping beyond hope to change – by using technology – but not change too much."
- "Kids are finding out about the potential for discovery online from other sources; many of them have computers at home, for instance, or their friends have them."
More In Technology
- "Piecemeal social engineering resembles physical engineering in regarding the ends as beyond the province of technology."― Karl Popper
- "It’s impossible to move, to live, to operate at any level without leaving traces, bits, seemingly meaningless fragments of personal information."― William Gibson
- "Visual ideas combined with technology combined with personal interpretation equals photography. Each must hold it’s own; if it doesn’t, the thing collapses."― Arnold Newman