More From David Cronenberg
- "I see technology as being an extension of the human body."
- "The filmmaking process is a very personal one to me, I mean it really is a personal kind of communication. It’s not as though its a study of fear or any of that stuff."
- "I also think the relationship I have with my audience is a lot more complex than what Hitchcock seemed to want his to be – although I think he had more going on under the surface as well."
More In Technology
- "History will see advertising as one of the real evil things of our time. It is stimulating people constantly to want things, want this, want that."― Malcolm Muggeridge
- "If we allow our self-congratulatory adoration of technology to distract us from our own contact with each other, then somehow the original agenda has been lost."― Jaron Lanier
- "The committee’s finding that China stole sensitive technology from U.S. weapons research labs is alarming."― Charles Foster Bass