More From Daniel Day-Lewis
- "At a certain age it just became apparent to me that this was probably the work that I would have to do."
- "I’d always felt very strongly in the power of vocation."
- "I think I have a strange relationship with time. I’m not really aware of that time passing. I don’t feel that I’m wasteful with time. But I’m not aware of it passing."
More In Experience
- "Anyone that has come to America past the age of eighteen will be able to understand when I say that you can never shake your accent."― Martin Yan
- "When it’s good, cinema can be one of the most important things in a person’s life. A film can be a catalyst for change. You witness this and it is an incredibly spiritual experience that I’d never lived before; well, maybe only in a football match."― Gael Garcia Bernal
- "I would lying if I said I would laugh in the face of death."― Mitch Albom