More From Daniel Day-Lewis
- "I would wish for any one of my colleagues to have the experience of working with Martin Scorsese once in their lifetime."
- "I see a lot of movies. I love films as a spectator, and that’s never obscured by the part of me that does the work myself. I just love going to the movies."
- "When I’ve gone back to work, it’s always with that sense of inevitability. That may be a complete delusion, but it’s the one that I need to get out of bed and go about my business. That sense that I can’t avoid this thing. I better just get on with it."
More In Age
- "Any new financial order for the world must tackle the three chief challenges of our age."― James Buchan
- "Having had that experience… I think, what modern culture wants to see is the relationship with the woman. I don’t think you can tell a story on film nowadays where the woman simply is there for the man when he decides to settle down."― Tom Selleck
- "David Lynch and I almost made a movie together in the late ’80s. We had lots of dinners and lunches. He’s a very cool, hip guy. This film, let’s face it, is like an homage to him, I would imagine he’d find it funny."― Martin Short