More From Confucius
- "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."
- "He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger."
- "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
More In Intelligence
- "How can faceless bureaucrats in an intelligence agency deny brave soldiers a chance to tell the truth?"― Curt Weldon
- "The battle for women’s rights has been largely won."― Margaret Thatcher
- "I am not opposed to intelligence reform on its face, but any changes should reflect the current context."― Ted Stevens