More From Christy Turlington
- "I don’t think that artists of any kind would or could sacrifice their artistic freedom by being more responsible with their influence on people, especially young people."
- "Ayurveda is a sister philosophy to yoga. It is the science of life or longevity and it teaches about the power and the cycles of nature, as well as the elements."
- "Most of us harbour a significant amount of subconscious fear about death, and act out of this fear in our daily lives."
More In Parenting
- "Leaders at the highest levels of our government are undertaking a deliberate and systematic effort to redefine our government, our economy and our country."― Marco Rubio
- "I believe that the short story is as different a form from the novel as poetry is, and the best stories seem to me to be perhaps closer in spirit to poetry than to novels."― Tobias Wolff
- "I had no idea that mothering my own child would be so healing to my own sadness from my childhood."― Susie Bright