More From Christopher Meloni
- "De Niro was a hero of mine. And Sean Penn. But I’ve realized I can’t operate at that level of intensity. That’s okay for movies. On TV, when you live with horror day in and day out, you have to protect yourself."
- "It is a weird feeling to have people go, “Hey Chris” like they know me. But, number one, 99 percent of my experiences have been really cool. People couldn’t be nicer and more positive."
- "But when you’re a working actor – and that’s what you keep saying in your head, how blessed you are to have a job – and you are working with heavyweights, working with the best guys in TV, it’s pretty cool. Exhausting, but cool."
More In Dad
- "I’ve got tonnes of aboriginal and Native American art, but I’d like even more."― Tori Amos
- "My publicist told me not to talk about politics but, yes, I think we have a president who stole the election."― Liev Schreiber
- "The car business is a lot like football. In football, you have to win once a week. In the car business, you have to win every day."― Tom Dempsey