More From Chris Ware
- "I still can’t get over the idea that respectable adults now go to see superhero movies and that such films get reviewed in the ‘New Yorker.’ Clearly, I am seriously out of step with the times."
- "Ragtime has about the same amount of respect as comics. And in a way they’re similar art forms. Ragtime is highly compositional, and the emotion in the music is built in, whereas in jazz a lot of that emotion comes from the way it’s performed."
- "Well, there are better cartoonists now than there ever have been. I firmly believe that. There’s some amazing work being done."
More In Age
- "Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age."― James Joyce
- "Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young."― Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- "Marriage is not about age; it’s about finding the right person."― Sophia Bush