More From Chris Ware
- "I believe that the development of language – of naming, categorization, conceptualization – destroys our ability to see as we age."
- "I still can’t get over the idea that respectable adults now go to see superhero movies and that such films get reviewed in the ‘New Yorker.’ Clearly, I am seriously out of step with the times."
- "I prefer to imagine that my wife, a few friends, and occasionally my mom are the only ones who read what I do, though I realize that this is somewhat unrealistic."
More In Amazing
- "I have made it a rule of my life to trust a man long after other people gave him up, but I don’t see how I can ever trust any human being again."― Ulysses S. Grant
- "At Current, television is all we do – that’s our business. We don’t have amusement parks I have to worry about, we don’t have environmental cases against us, we don’t have a series of outdoor-advertising companies."― Keith Olbermann
- "Communism is like one big phone company."― Lenny Bruce