More From Chloe Sevigny
- "After having done this whole slew of press for ‘Big Love,’ now I’ll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said. I can’t even imagine being in front of the cameras all the time. I had a weird dream the other night that I was on ‘Jersey Shore.’"
- "I definitely spend the most money on shoes, partly because vintage footwear can be a little funky – in a bad way. I like to keep things pretty simple up top and then go weird with the shoes."
- "Even having to do the amount of press that I have to do is dreadful and gives me so much anxiety. After having done this whole slew of press for ‘Big Love,’ now I’ll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said."
More In Business
- "All the business of war, and indeed all the business of life, is to endeavour to find out what you don’t know by what you do; that’s what I called ‘guess what was at the other side of the hill’."― Duke of Wellington
- "The law does not pretend to punish everything that is dishonest. That would seriously interfere with business."― Clarence Darrow
- "In this business it takes time to be really good – and by that time, you’re obsolete."― Cher