More From Chloe Sevigny
- "It’s hard to encapsulate my inspiration because there are so many different looks, but I think it’s just like, sexy girl you see walking down the street in a cool outfit. A lot of eyelet, a lot of leather, playing with the hard and the soft, the good and bad inside of us all."
- "I couldn’t survive just doing independent movies. And I’d rather do modelling than movies or TV I didn’t like."
- "After having done this whole slew of press for ‘Big Love,’ now I’ll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said. I can’t even imagine being in front of the cameras all the time. I had a weird dream the other night that I was on ‘Jersey Shore.’"
More In Money
- "All, all is theft, all is unceasing and rigorous competition in nature; the desire to make off with the substance of others is the foremost – the most legitimate – passion nature has bred into us and, without doubt, the most agreeable one."― Marquis de Sade
- "I’ve never been able to understand why a Republican contributor is a ‘fat cat’ and a Democratic contributor of the same amount of money is a ‘public-spirited philanthropist’."― Ronald Reagan
- "If you wait until your children are high school seniors to spring it on them that there’s not a whole lot of money for school, they won’t have too many options."― Suze Orman