More From Chloe Sevigny
- "There’s this index that tallies up how much your movies have made, and if they haven’t grossed a certain amount, then you’re not bankable. I know I’m not Will Smith but, you know, my ranking’s pretty low. The only studio picture I’ve done is ‘Zodiac,’ and that didn’t perform that well."
- "I’m definitely a lash girl. I feel they are my best feature. I have tried lots of mascaras. I was drawn to Lancome Doll Lashes recently. Not only because of the name, but it smells like roses! I usually add a few coats of it for a night out."
- "Even having to do the amount of press that I have to do is dreadful and gives me so much anxiety. After having done this whole slew of press for ‘Big Love,’ now I’ll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said."
More In Movies
- "I’m used to watching old movies of myself."― Jeff Bridges
- "I don’t know if I see myself as really an action hero, but I like doing physical movies and I like doing movies where the writing is very lean."― Jodie Foster
- "Meryl Streep’s brilliant, just brilliant. I’ve been fortunate to do two movies with Meryl. And for an actor to go moment to moment like she does, there’s no one better. And she dances between moments. Each take is different because she’s riding instincts, she’s riding impulses. And she trusts that."― Jeff Daniels