More From Chloe Sevigny
- "It was always a fantasy of mine growing up – my favorite program was always ‘Little House on the Prairie’ – so I always wanted to wear those looks. When I was a child, I wouldn’t let my mom put me in anything but calico dresses and now… whaddaya know, every day I’m in a calico dress, basically, so it’s kind of funny."
- "I don’t like to read about myself, whether it be positive or negative."
- "Even having to do the amount of press that I have to do is dreadful and gives me so much anxiety. After having done this whole slew of press for ‘Big Love,’ now I’ll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said."
More In Movies
- "My movies have always done pretty well in the UK – ‘The Matrix’ films did very well in this country and I do like the crews here and the people we’re working with here."― Joel Silver
- "Canadians tend to be a bit more religious than most Europeans – though not more than the Poles or Ukrainians. Most important, their attitude to immigration and ethnic minorities is more positive than that of most Europeans."― Timothy Garton Ash
- "I left ‘Law and Order’ because I really honestly did want to do movies and did want to be a movie star since I was a little girl."― Angie Harmon