More From Chloe Sevigny
- "I definitely spend the most money on shoes, partly because vintage footwear can be a little funky – in a bad way. I like to keep things pretty simple up top and then go weird with the shoes."
- "It was always a fantasy of mine growing up – my favorite program was always ‘Little House on the Prairie’ – so I always wanted to wear those looks. When I was a child, I wouldn’t let my mom put me in anything but calico dresses and now… whaddaya know, every day I’m in a calico dress, basically, so it’s kind of funny."
- "I do a dance-based cardio workout infused with circuit training, and emphasizing strength and alignment."
More In Dreams
- "We used to talk about wanting to get some money, but that’s when hip-hop was based on your dreams and your fantasy. The whole thing now is the dreams and fantasies were achieved, and you don’t want to make it the focal point. You can’t keep beating that dead horse."― Puff Daddy
- "A friend told me that teenage girls are always looking for someone to pin their dreams on. That doesn’t make it any less weird though."― Orlando Bloom
- "What the F.D.I.C. does is to put the full faith and credit of the United States government behind every savings account in the nation, up to a limit that has changed over the years and stands now at $100,000."― Nick Clooney