More From Chloe Sevigny
- "It’s like you always have to put on a happy face, be the phony baloney, and I’m so not that. I never was that; I’ll never be that. That is part of the business that I don’t like. Maybe that will always keep me an outsider, I don’t know. But that’s fine."
- "It was always a fantasy of mine growing up – my favorite program was always ‘Little House on the Prairie’ – so I always wanted to wear those looks. When I was a child, I wouldn’t let my mom put me in anything but calico dresses and now… whaddaya know, every day I’m in a calico dress, basically, so it’s kind of funny."
- "I couldn’t survive just doing independent movies. And I’d rather do modelling than movies or TV I didn’t like."
More In Dreams
- "We use our parents like recurring dreams, to be entered into when needed."― Doris Lessing
- "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."― Marilyn Manson
- "Let this be our time in history so that someday we can tell our children and grandchildren that we were there, that we changed the course of history for the better."― Scott Walker