More From Charles Rangel
- "I, for one, would think both about how far we have come as a country and how much further we need to go to erase racism and discrimination from our society."
- "For a member to say, ‘I’m a lame duck’ violates political science 101."
- "The Klan had used fear, intimidation and murder to brutally oppress over African-Americans who sought justice and equality and it sought to respond to the young workers of the civil rights movement in Mississippi in the same way."
More In Relationship
- "A relationship has to be cultivated. There have to be feelings of love for another first. But then you have to really like the person."― Eric Braeden
- "Johnny once described our relationship by saying we were as close as two people could be without being married."― Ed McMahon
- "There is a fundamental difference between the Polish experience of the state and the Russian experience. In the Polish experience, the state was always a foreign power. So, to hate the state was a patriotic act."― Ryszard Kapuscinski