More From Charles Kennedy
- "My health is good and it’s up to me to keep it that way."
- "Politics is much too serious to be taken too seriously; equally, there are many aspects of it so laughable as to be lamentable."
- "Further Education should be about the ability to learn, not the ability to pay – everyone who is able should have the opportunity, regardless of their family background. I don’t want to see students struggling with huge debts or frightened off even going to university in the first place."
More In Age
- "As long as any adult thinks that he, like the parents and teachers of old, can become introspective, invoking his own youth to understand the youth before him, he is lost."― Margaret Mead
- "I spent a lot of time not in school, so I didn’t have deep relationships with kids my own age."― Jodie Foster
- "Thomas Jefferson once said, ‘We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.’ And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying."― Ronald Reagan