More From Charles Kennedy
- "Three simple words – freedom, justice and honesty. These sum up what the Liberal Democrats stand for."
- "Courage is a peculiar kind of fear."
- "The quicker we get rid of the lobby system the better for all of us. I don’t think in this day and age it is tenable to have these nods and winks, and on-the-record and off-the-record briefings."
More In Health
- "What you see is when the government gets involved, you run out of money and health care gets rationed."― Rick Scott
- "The reality is that the special interest groups that have lobbied against Free Choice Vouchers object to any measure that would empower employees to have a say in their health benefits because it begins to erode their power in the current health care system."― Ron Wyden
- "Women’s health needs to be front and center – it often isn’t, but it needs to be."― Cynthia Nixon