More From Bo Bennett
- "Not managing your time and making excuses are two bad habits. Don’t put them both together by claiming you “don’t have the time”."
- "Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done."
- "Anyone who wants to sell you overnight success or wealth is not interested in your success; they are interested in your money."
More In Success
- "At this point, I can’t say what network would be picking it up, but I know that it would be a success."― Christy Romano
- "As kids we’re not taught how to deal with success; we’re taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?"― Charlie Sheen
- "Obedience is the mother of success and is wedded to safety."― Aeschylus