More From David Alan Grier
- "I try to make my bed every day for mental health. Coming home to an unmade bed or a room with clothes all over will depress me."
- "When I was a kid, I wanted to walk with my dad’s limp – my dad was my hero – but that infuriated him, and he would make me walk back and forth in the living room until I walked without it."
- "As I get older, my sense of humor is my biggest asset."
More In Success
- "The writing of a melody is an emotional moment; success doesn’t make it easy."― Enya
- "The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "Questioning the nature and implications of liminal instances necessarily involves failure, if only in the specifically technical sense of entering spaces where prevailing criteria of success scarcely apply."― Brian Ferneyhough