More From Bjork
- "Usually when you see females in movies, they feel like they have these metallic structures around them, they are caged in by male energy."
- "Compared to America or Europe, God isn’t a big part of our lives here. I don’t know anyone here who goes to church when he’s had a rough divorce or is going through depression. We go out into nature instead."
- "I would like to teach music. It’s weird the way they teach music in schools like Julliard these days."
More In Nature
- "When he was born, I looked at my little boy and felt an unconditional love I never knew was inside me. As he grew, and I watched him stagger about, squeak his first words, and turn into a beautiful little boy, that feeling did not change."― Tony Parsons
- "Nature that framed us of four elements, warring within our breasts for regiment, doth teach us all to have aspiring minds."― Niccolo Machiavelli
- "I am not bound for any public place, but for ground of my own where I have planted vines and orchard trees, and in the heat of the day climbed up into the healing shadow of the woods."― Wendell Berry