More From Bjork
- "I feel like the people from Iceland have a different relationship with their country than other places. Most Icelandic people are really proud to be from there, and we don’t have embarrassments like World War II where we were cruel to other people."
- "I would like to teach music. It’s weird the way they teach music in schools like Julliard these days."
- "Usually when you see females in movies, they feel like they have these metallic structures around them, they are caged in by male energy."
More In Time
- "Of course, I think that people are just waiting for that time when I make a mistake and they’re gonna jump on it…. There’s gonna be haters."― Justin Bieber
- "I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma."― Eartha Kitt
- "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise in time."― Theodore Roosevelt