More From Barbara Bush
- "Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people – your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way."
- "The personal things should be left out of platforms at conventions. You can argue yourself blue in the face, and you’re not going to change each other’s minds. It’s a waste of your time and my time."
- "Suddenly women’s lib had made me feel my life had been wasted."
More In Hope
- "I would hope everyone would be a feminist."― Mia Wasikowska
- "I too hope in this short reign to be a man of peace."― Pope Benedict XVI
- "I’m not the type of guy who enjoys one-night stands. It leaves me feeling very empty and cynical. It’s not even fun sexually. I need to feel something for the woman and entertain the vain hope that it may lead to a relationship."― Ben Affleck