More From Barbara Bush
- "Well, look at what people are doing for returned veterans now. The wounded warriors. They’re working hard to make the wounded veterans feel that they are loved and welcomed home, unlike Vietnam. It was not a very kind, gentle world then. I think we are kinder and gentler."
- "You know sit with your arm around a little kid and read. It not only teaches them to read but it keeps the family strong."
- "Raising five boys is a handful, trust me."
More In Politics
- "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."― Dante Alighieri
- "I’ve done reasonably well over the last 10 years because I took the strategy of language and politics and applied it to the corporate world, which has never been done before."― Frank Luntz
- "My company is in the business of content, delivering content, so whether you see it or taste it or hear it or smell it, that’s what I do every day."― Ryan Seacrest