More From Barack Obama
- "As a nuclear power – as the only nuclear power to have used a nuclear weapon – the United States has a moral responsibility to act."
- "I don’t think marriage is a civil right, but I think that being able to transfer property is a civil right."
- "In fact, the best thing we could do on taxes for all Americans is to simplify the individual tax code. This will be a tough job, but members of both parties have expressed an interest in doing this, and I am prepared to join them."
More In Money
- "Now, although my life is still pleasant, the days of easy money are over."― Ben Stein
- "I admire directors so much, I find them incredible: they manage such a huge number of people of different characters, think of the money involved."― Catherine Deneuve
- "I am very fortunate I can send my kids to private school, but everybody does not have the money. If you cannot get your kid in a good school today, your kids are going to be behind the eight ball."― Spike Lee