More From Anthony Weiner
- "Is Medicare socialism? You want to get rid of Medicare. And a lot of the people against health care do. I want to preserve it and grow it."
- "What I am saying is, all health care has a problem with costs. Medicare is growing slower than the private insurance plans. Why? Because of their efficiency. They don’t have to give money to shareholders. Why should be defending shareholders?"
- "I’ve exchanged messages and photos of an explicit nature with about six women over the last three years. For the most part, these communications took place before my marriage, though some have sadly took place after. To be clear, I have never met any of these women or had physical relationships at any time."
More In Legal
- "It is curious that, with my somewhat antinomian tendencies, I should have gone to Trinity Hall – which was, and is, before all a Law College – and should thus have been thrown into close touch with the legal element in life."― Edward Carpenter
- "He is no lawyer who cannot take two sides."― Charles Lamb
- "And Americans realized that native people are still here, that they have a moral standing, a legal standing."― Dennis Banks