More From Anthony Weiner
- "I’ve exchanged messages and photos of an explicit nature with about six women over the last three years. For the most part, these communications took place before my marriage, though some have sadly took place after. To be clear, I have never met any of these women or had physical relationships at any time."
- "What I am saying is, all health care has a problem with costs. Medicare is growing slower than the private insurance plans. Why? Because of their efficiency. They don’t have to give money to shareholders. Why should be defending shareholders?"
- "Do you know what the overhead is of the Medicare system? One-point-zero-five percent. Do you know what – private insurance is 30 percent in overhead and profits? Given a choice how I’m going to improve health care, I’m going to take it away from private insurance profits and overhead. Wouldn’t you?"
More In Travel
- "You have to travel globally today to know what’s going on and maintain an edge."― Yuri Milner
- "The secret to modern life is finding the measure in time management. I have two kids, career and I travel, and I don’t think my life is any different than most couples. The most valuable commodity now for many people is time and how to parcel that out."― Hugh Jackman
- "I’ve always looked for the perfect life to step into. I’ve taken all the paths to get where I wanted.But no matter where I go, I still come home me."― Layne Staley