More From Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- "By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class."
- "When the wedding march sounds the resolute approach, the clock no longer ticks, it tolls the hour. The figures in the aisle are no longer individuals, they symbolize the human race."
- "Grief can’t be shared. Everyone carries it alone. His own burden in his own way."
More In Friendship
- "The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend."― Henry David Thoreau
- "We must reach out our hand in friendship and dignity both to those who would befriend us and those who would be our enemy."― Arthur Ashe
- "When Ted Williams was here, inducted into the Hall of Fame 37 years ago, he said he must have earned it, because he didn’t win it because of his friendship with the writers. I guess in that way, I’m proud to be in this company that way."― Eddie Murray