More From Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- "The only real security is not in owning or possessing, not in demanding or expecting, not in hoping, even. Security in a relationship lies neither in looking back to what it was, nor forward to what it might be, but living in the present and accepting it as it is now."
- "Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after."
- "Arranging a bowl of flowers in the morning can give a sense of quiet in a crowded day – like writing a poem or saying a prayer."
More In Courage
- "Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened."― Billy Graham
- "I hope America can also be the cultural leader of the world, and use this frontier spirit to lead and show others that we need courage to go places where we have not gone before."― Tadao Ando
- "Moral courage is higher and a rarer virtue than physical courage."― William Slim