More From Angie Harmon
- "Here’s kind of my motto – if you’re not happy at home, you’re not happy anywhere else."
- "I’m just confused as to where we lost that in America because it is everyone’s God-given right to think the way they think and that’s fine. That’s why our ancestors came here to America, to believe what they want, pray how they want and follow a religion with whoever they want."
- "I left ‘Law and Order’ because I really honestly did want to do movies and did want to be a movie star since I was a little girl."
More In Dreams
- "I love working with kids, talking with them and listening to them. I always encourage kids to reach beyond their dreams. Don’t try to be like me. Be better than me."― Florence Griffith Joyner
- "I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."― Emily Bronte
- "In dreams begins responsibility."― William Butler Yeats