More From Angie Harmon
- "I’m just confused as to where we lost that in America because it is everyone’s God-given right to think the way they think and that’s fine. That’s why our ancestors came here to America, to believe what they want, pray how they want and follow a religion with whoever they want."
- "I think it’s very hard in this day and age to raise little girls with morals, ethics and values, and them knowing that they are precious creations and that they are important."
- "It’s not like I don’t have my own wants and dreams anymore – it’s just that the kids come first. It’s primal."
More In Movies
- "I have a very busy life, and not many people who have a career and four kids go out a lot to the movies."― Meryl Streep
- "I think more than writers, the major influences on me have been European movies, jazz, and Abstract Expressionism."― Don DeLillo
- "There have been in this century only one great man and one great thing: Napoleon and liberty. For want of the great man, let us have the great thing."― Victor Hugo