More From Andrea Arnold
- "I don’t think you can question your instinct; you should always trust it."
- "My films don’t give you an easy ride. I can see that. The sense I get is that people have quite a physical experience with them. They feel afterwards that they’ve really been through something."
- "Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature."
More In Experience
- "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."― Jim Horning
- "Information’s pretty thin stuff unless mixed with experience."― Clarence Day
- "We live in a disposable society. It’s easier to throw things out than to fix them. We even give it a name – we call it recycling."― Neil LaBute