More From Andrea Arnold
- "I don’t think you can question your instinct; you should always trust it."
- "I grew up in a working-class family, so I guess you could say I write from what I know."
- "My films don’t give you an easy ride. I can see that. The sense I get is that people have quite a physical experience with them. They feel afterwards that they’ve really been through something."
More In Amazing
- "Actually, we got signed in November of 2000 with Dreamworks which is the most amazing label. We have friends on other labels and though we are not selling millions of records, yet, they treat us with tons of respect and give us some very good guidance."― Adam Rich
- "I made some friends who are still friends, and this is the city of my birth. I love living here when there’s a reason to, other than just moving here. I still don’t like the winters here, but it’s an amazing city and I love it."― Michael McKean
- "The past 6 and a half years have been the most amazing years of my life. It’s sad it has come to an end but Avril and I are still family and moving forward in the most positive way possible."― Deryck Whibley