More From Andre Agassi
- "I question myself every day. That’s what I still find motivating about this. I don’t have the answers, I don’t pretend that I do just because I won the match. Just keep fighting and maybe something good happens."
- "You don’t cheat anybody out of their experience, whatever it is."
- "First of all, let me say, 1:15 in the morning, for 20,000 people to still be here, I wasn’t the winner, tennis was. That’s awesome. I don’t know if I’ve ever felt so good here before."
More In Dad
- "I liked a lot of the things other people liked – Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Van Halen, AC/DC – but if I compared it to my dad’s music, there just seemed to be elements missing."― Dweezil Zappa
- "My dad was very fun and very adventurous, and from a formative age I learned to value men who would do things on a whim."― Rachel Hunter
- "I have four shelves covered with journals that I’ve written. Dad and I are writing songs together. I’ve probably written 100 songs."― Miley Cyrus