More From Andre Agassi
- "You know my dad pushed me to believe that I was going to be the best. I just never thought of life without tennis, even looking forward."
- "You don’t cheat anybody out of their experience, whatever it is."
- "First of all, let me say, 1:15 in the morning, for 20,000 people to still be here, I wasn’t the winner, tennis was. That’s awesome. I don’t know if I’ve ever felt so good here before."
More In Good
- "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."― Nelson Mandela
- "It’s like gambling somehow. You go out for a night of drinking and you don’t know where your going to end up the next day. It could work out good or it could be disastrous. It’s like the throw of the dice."― Jim Morrison
- "It is good that war is so horrible, or we might grow to like it."― Robert E. Lee