More From Albert Einstein
- "I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right."
- "The environment is everything that isn’t me."
- "It stands to the everlasting credit of science that by acting on the human mind it has overcome man’s insecurity before himself and before nature."
More In Imagination
- "I am not interested in slice of life, what I want is a slice of the imagination."― Carlos Fuentes
- "There are moments when a man’s imagination, so easily subdued to what it lives in, suddenly rises above its daily level and surveys the long windings of destiny."― Edith Wharton
- "Bill Gates is the pope of the personal computer industry. He decides who’s going to build."― Larry Ellison