More From Albert Camus
- "The modern mind is in complete disarray. Knowledge has stretched itself to the point where neither the world nor our intelligence can find any foot-hold. It is a fact that we are suffering from nihilism."
- "The society based on production is only productive, not creative."
- "Alas, after a certain age every man is responsible for his face."
More In Love
- "Love him and let him love you. Do you think anything else under heaven really matters?"― James A. Baldwin
- "Accept that all of us can be hurt, that all of us can and surely will at times fail. Other vulnerabilities, like being embarrassed or risking love, can be terrifying, too. I think we should follow a simple rule: if we can take the worst, take the risk."― Joyce Brothers
- "When you love a man, he becomes more than a body. His physical limbs expand, and his outline recedes, vanishes. He is rich and sweet and right. He is part of the world, the atmosphere, the blue sky and the blue water."― Gwendolyn Brooks