More From Al Pacino
- "I don’t think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You’ve got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition’s an opportunity to have an audience."
- "The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You’re in a conversation and everybody’s agreeing with what you’re saying – even if you say something totally crazy. You need people who can tell you what you don’t want to hear."
- "Money makes your life easier. If you’re lucky to have it, you’re lucky."
More In Age
- "Religion doesn’t play any part in my life in terms of how I live my life. But I don’t think I’ve ever gone through a day in my life without hearing someone say the word ‘Jew’ or saying it myself."― Larry David
- "What makes old age hard to bear is not the failing of one’s faculties, mental and physical, but the burden of one’s memories."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "I felt a tremendous sadness for men who can’t deal with a woman of their own age."― Michael Caine