More From Al Pacino
- "I don’t think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You’ve got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition’s an opportunity to have an audience."
- "Money makes your life easier. If you’re lucky to have it, you’re lucky."
- "My dad was in the army. World War II. He got his college education from the army. After World War II he became an insurance salesman. Really, I didn’t know my dad very well. He and my mother split up after the war. I was raised by my maternal grandmother and grandfather, and by my mother."
More In Age
- "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter."― Mark Twain
- "No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds."― John Ruskin
- "Under all speech that is good for anything there lies a silence that is better, Silence is deep as Eternity; speech is shallow as Time."― Thomas Carlyle