More From Al Pacino
- "My dad was in the army. World War II. He got his college education from the army. After World War II he became an insurance salesman. Really, I didn’t know my dad very well. He and my mother split up after the war. I was raised by my maternal grandmother and grandfather, and by my mother."
- "When my mother got home from work, she would take me to the movies. It was her way of getting out, and she would take me with her. I’d go home and act all the parts. It had a tremendous influence on my becoming an actor."
- "Money makes your life easier. If you’re lucky to have it, you’re lucky."
More In Great
- "Being brilliant is no great feat if you respect nothing."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "The same things we’ve done the past couple of seasons. We’ve worked on the engine and clutch. We’ll try and pick up the performance and consistency of the car and go back out there."― Larry Dixon
- "Life affords no higher pleasure than that of surmounting difficulties, passing from one step of success to another, forming new wishes and seeing them gratified."― Samuel Johnson