More From Woodrow Wilson
- "The world must be made safe for democracy. Its peace must be planted upon the tested foundations of political liberty."
- "My dream of politics all my life has been that it is the common business, that it is something we owe to each other to understand and discuss with absolute frankness."
- "Golf is a game in which one endeavors to control a ball with implements ill adapted for the purpose."
More In History
- "The Democrats co-opted the credit for the Civil Rights Act of 1964. But if you go back and look at the history, a larger percentage of Republicans voted for that than did Democrats. But a Democrat president signed it, so they co-opted credit for having passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965."― Herman Cain
- "Great men are usually the products of their times and one of the men developed by these times takes rank with the greatest railroad leaders in history."― John Moody
- "For the first time in the history of mankind, one generation literally has the power to destroy the past, the present and the future, the power to bring time to an end."― Hubert H. Humphrey