More From William Shatner
- "The mysteriousness and mystique of space is such, that science fiction attempts to tantalize you by telling you a story that could possibly be out there and that’s the appeal of science fiction."
- "When I’m interviewing somebody I don’t work from prepared questions."
- "It was the early 1970s and I was recently divorced. I had three kids and was totally broke. I managed to find work back east on the straw-hat circuit – summer stock – but couldn’t afford hotels, so I lived out of the back of my truck, under a hard shell."
More In Death
- "Christians must share their faith in obedience to the Great Commission, because we are only seeing the fruit of sin this side of death."― Ray Comfort
- "Ultimately life is disease, death and oblivion. It’s still better than high school."― Dan Savage
- "You don’t have people chanting ‘Death to America’ in Israel."― Benjamin Netanyahu