More From William Shatner
- "Writing is truly a creative art – putting word to a blank piece of paper and ending up with a full-fledged story rife with character and plot."
- "Marriage is a reflection of your life in general: how you treat people, how you argue, how secure you are in your own thoughts. How vehemently do you argue your point of view? With what disdain do you view the other’s point of view?"
- "The great mystery of our consciousness is beyond our grasp."
More In Death
- "Our nature consists in motion; complete rest is death."― Blaise Pascal
- "Everything that is necessary is also easy. You just have to accept it. And the most necessary, the most natural matter on this planet is death."― Friedrich Durrenmatt
- "Life is better than death, I believe, if only because it is less boring, and because it has fresh peaches in it."― Alice Walker