More From William Shatner
- "You and I and everybody in show business and the entertainment industry fly by the seat of our pants. We don’t know quite what is going to happen."
- "If saving money is wrong, I don’t want to be right!"
- "I think of doing a series as very hard work. But then I’ve talked to coal miners, and that’s really hard work."
More In Change
- "Revolution, n. In politics, an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment."― Ambrose Bierce
- "Too many people just eat to consume calories. Try dining for a change."― John Walters
- "Most of the time, the things that really change the world exist for something fundamentally selfish and then the world-changing ends up being a side-effect of that."― Andrew Mason