More From William Scranton
- "I was scheduled to give my first official press conference that morning anyway, ’cause I was chairman of the Governors Energy Council and I was making a press conference with regard to energy policy."
- "By Thursday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it."
- "Another very strong image from the first day was giving my initial press conference in the morning – going down and finding out that everything I had said, the essence of what I had said, was wrong."
More In Medical
- "In the Radiation Laboratory we count it a privilege to do everything we can to assist our medical colleagues in the application of these new tools to the problems of human suffering."― Ernest Lawrence
- "Five thousand people every day lose their home because of a medical bankruptcy. Most of them had insurance."― Debbie Stabenow
- "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died."― Erma Bombeck