More From William Scranton
- "By Thursday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it."
- "The first one, obviously, was walking into my office at eight o’clock in the morning on Wednesday, and being told there was a telephone call saying that there was an incident at Three Mile Island, and that it had shut down and that beyond that we didn’t know."
- "And if you’re not going to have a clear health threat, you don’t want to panic people."
More In Medical
- "My parents and grandparents have always been engaged in teaching or the medical profession or the priesthood, so I’ve sort of grown up with a sense of complicity in the lives of other people, so there’s no virtue in that; it’s the way one is raised."― Colin Firth
- "We also have a program in place for low income people. A family of four making $26,000 a year can receive medical coverage, irrespective of citizenship or what documents."― George Pataki
- "Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day."― Samuel Goldwyn