More From William Scranton
- "The value of government to the people it serves is in direct relationship to the interest citizens themselves display in the affairs of state."
- "Nobody could tell us or really had a very good idea, if there were a massive release of radiation, what kind of medical treatment people were going to need and this or that, or, indeed, whether there would be medical personnel around."
- "What I had said in the morning was that this is what we know has happened, but there has been no significant off-site release. Only to find out moments later that, in fact, there had been an off-site release. I still haven’t gotten over that."
More In Morning
- "Talking from morning to night about sex has helped my skiing, because I talk about movement, about looking good, about taking risks."― Ruth Westheimer
- "Let me tell you, sisters, seeing dried egg on a plate in the morning is a lot dirtier than anything I’ve had to deal with in politics."― Ann Richards
- "I mean, I went to a Catholic boys’ school for a year, but that was to play hockey. Religion class was quite contentious for me."― Keanu Reeves