More From William Hague
- "Syria should not belong to one family, to one coterie, or to one party. It belongs to all the people of Syria equally, in all their religious and ethnic diversity."
- "It’s really necessary for the United States to continue to give strong leadership to the Middle East peace process, supported by European countries at the same time."
- "Unless there is meaningful change in Syria and an end to the crackdown, President Assad and those around him will find themselves isolated internationally and discredited within Syria."
More In Change
- "Man has a limited biological capacity for change. When this capacity is overwhelmed, the capacity is in future shock."― Alvin Toffler
- "Polite and velvety leaders, who take care to avoid bruising others, are generally not as effective at forcing change."― Walter Isaacson
- "When you lead change, sometimes you get arrows in your back. I mean, that’s just the way the real world is."― Carly Fiorina