More From Tony Robbins
- "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible."
- "The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you."
- "My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain."
More In Change
- "I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change."― Abdul Kalam
- "If people don’t like me for whatever I do, for being me, then that’s too bad. I don’t want to change to be something that I’m not for other people to like me."― Vanessa Hudgens
- "The low points I had all helped make up my character, so I probably wouldn’t want to do away with them because I like being flawed and I like having them help me grow and change and become better and stronger."― Drew Barrymore