More From Walter Benjamin
- "Death is the sanction of everything the story-teller can tell. He has borrowed his authority from death."
- "Memory is not an instrument for exploring the past but its theatre. It is the medium of past experience, as the ground is the medium in which dead cities lie interred."
- "Counsel woven into the fabric of real life is wisdom."
More In Experience
- "The experience of life consists of the experience which the spirit has of itself in matter and as matter, in mind and as mind, in emotion, as emotion, etc."― Franz Kafka
- "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."― Jim Horning
- "I don’t think I would have been able to stick with it and been proud of who I am and be feminine out on the court. I think I would have folded to the peer pressure if I didn’t have my mom to encourage me to be me and be proud of how tall I am."― Lisa Leslie